Tuesday 27 November 2018

Camp Thankyou letter

20 November 2018      

Dear Dad,
Thank You for coming on camp and driving me there and back. Here are some of my memories from camp. DAY 1
When we got to the APOEC (Arthurs Pass Outdoor Education Center) Gemma, the APOEC Leader told us where
everything was. Then we did some activities the activity I liked was the water pipe activity best.

DAY 2
Today we went on the Anti Crow hut walk. It was long and tiring. I liked the part when we did the river crossing.
I did not want to do it at first but later on I wanted to go again. In the end I found out that I wasn't as scary after all.


DAY 3
On day 3 we went and did a search and rescue challenge. We had to find a dummy named Bian. We followed clues
to find him. I think that the challenge was quite easy.


Thanks again for using up your time to came. It was great that you made us win the first to sleep competition two
times.


Ngā mihi
Yours sincerely

Your youngest son (David)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.