Monday 17 June 2019

3rd of April in the morning Room 1 and Room 8 + R1, R8, teachers, teacher aids and
parent supervisors all went down to Watson's Creek by the Tasman Sea to do a beach
cook out ( note this is part of the William Pike challenge). In my group were Jennae
(group leader), Korban, Ethan, and me, David. Our parent supervisor was Angus Taylor.


We cooked Nachos. We each had a budget of $5 each and I was responsible for pan,
tongs, oil, butter ( the butter was for dessert which was pancakes).  The Nachos were
great! We had mince, cheese, sweet and sour sauce , and doritos. When dicing the
mince I dropped some precious Nacho mince over the pan and into the fire!


We made our own camp fire using tinder, kindling, and fire wood. I can definitely
say that it was awesome. I enjoyed eating the most but the rest was great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.